Located in the beautiful gateway to Avila Beach, the Cerros Avila project is an amazing opportunity for a developer looking for a project with highly desirable home sites that can get underway very soon. The Final Tract Map #3117 is ready for recordation for 22 residential parcels ranging in size from 0.3 to 1 acre and 1 non-buildable open space parcel. The seller would like to retain Lot 7 at
close of escrow for his own residence, resulting in a net of 21 buildable lots.
Cerros Avila offers views of Squire Canyon and the surrounding hills of Avila Valley with large but manageable lot sizes. The site plan is designed to maximize the amount of single story residences, which should result in more marketable, higher priced homes.
• Final Tract Map #3117 approved and ready to record
• CEQA approval through a mitigated negative dec
• Draft working house plans
• PG&E preliminary design completed and deposits paid
• Wastewater seepage pits drilled and developed
• Property features a high producing on-site well for landscape irrigation
• Final map is signed off and improvements plans are close to final approval
• Located in the beautiful gateway to Avila Beach
• Large lots designed for high end single level residences
• Lots with various options from mountain views to more secluded sites
• Gated development with two private drives
See brochure for additional details.
Listing Agent: Jason Hart Courtesy of: Hart Commercial Real Estate Office phone: 805-481-9010 Based on information from CRISNet MLS all data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Updated: 7th February, 2023 8:45 AM (UTC)